Showing all 4 results
Algo 8301 IP Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler
The 8301 is a paging adapter for IP enabling analog voice paging systems. The device also functions as a scheduler for automated bells, tones, announcements and music. The 8301 is a SIP interface to seamlessly bridge an analog paging system to VoIP. Common application environments including a school, hospital, retail store, factory, airport / bus / train terminal, etc.
Wideband IP Voice Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler for Integrating Legacy Analog Amplifiers
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility – no hum or noise
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity
- Multicasting capability for scalability to add more zone coverage and include other IP endpoints
- Easy and intuitive web interface to configure scheduled announcements, tones, bells, music, etc.
- Synchronization of scheduler and IP clocks using NTP server
- Linux appliance; no dependency on software or PC for bell scheduling
- Scheduler for School Bells, Automated announcement for retail, healthcare, shift changes etc.
- Customizable. Includes chime, gong, bell, warble, barking dogs.
- Integrated 3.5mm Jacks for Analog Music Input and Headset/ Speaker output.
- Integrated NO / NC Relay Input and Output
Please contact us for Price
Algo 8373 Zone Paging Adapter
Wideband IP Paging Adapter With Zone Control for Integrating Legacy Analog Amplifiers – PoE
The PoE 8373 IP Zone Paging Adapter provides a dry page output to a traditional zoned amplifier, thereby offering a seamless bridge from VoIP to a legacy analog voice paging / pubic address (PA) system. The 8373 eliminates the need for a legacy zone controller, however, the paging adapter can also be deployed to add page zones to an existing single zone system. Three (3) zones are configurable on the paging adapter, which can be expanded using multicast. A contact closure is also available on the device.
The 8373 paging adapter is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, this IP paging adapter is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Three zone IP paging adapter for public address (PA).
- Isolated and balanced line output eliminates hum / noise to a traditional amplifier.
- Configurable line output supports amplifier input impedance between 600 Ohm and 10 kOhm.
- Eliminates a legacy zone controller, and the need for an FXS port or ATA and telephone answering device hardware.
- Simultaneously multicast to IP endpoints and provide line output audio to support both IP and analog infrastructure as one unified public address (PA) system.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for integrating legacy analog public address (PA) systems in education, retail, manufacturing, transport terminals (i.e., airports, bus and rail stations), healthcare, government and other commercial environments.
TERRA -IEX , IP Audio Encoder / Decoder$850.00
- 2 channel audio over IP encoder/decoder
- PoE or 24v DC power supply
- 2 Mic/line balanced inputs
- 2 balanced line outputs (1 stereo or 2 mono)
- 1 stereo line output (3.5 mm mini-jack) for headphone
- Support G.711, G.722, G.726, G.727, G.729, MP3 audio codec and AAC+ decoding
- Web browser interface for management and monitor
- USB 2.0 interface for music/message storage, playback and recording
- Internal 80 MB storage for recording, message storage
Showing all 4 results