8128 SIP Strobe Light is a SIP compliant IP strobe light. This endpoint is PoE, using LED’s designed for alerting and notification of telephone, emergency, safety and security events (e.g., OSHA, ADA). The strobe features 16 configurable flash patterns/intensities and four color options to suit any application, particularly in noisy or noise sensitive environments.
The high intensity LEDs of the 8128 provide extended life over Xenon type strobes, and more luminance with less energy. The strobe supports multicasting, and can be deployed in any number for mass notification applications (e.g. weather evacuation, workplace safety or security notification, etc.). The 8128 can be combined with all variety of Algo IP endpoint speakers and paging adapters to provide a comprehensive audible and visual alerting solution, whether for small or large enterprise / campus applications.
The 8128 SIP Strobe Light registers as a 3rd party SIP endpoint with most hosted / cloud or premise VoIP telephone systems. For multiple strobe deployments, additional devices do not require a SIP license. A single registered strobe can be configured to multicast to any number and mix of additional Algo speakers, strobes and/or paging adapters as required, providing cost effective scalability using a minimum of network traffic. Multicast zones can be easily configured when combined with Algo speakers and paging adapters.
360 x 180 visibility and flash pattern options make these strobes suitable to mount on a wall or ceiling. When properly installed, the 8128 can also be used outdoors.
- Visual ring notification in noisy environments or where employees are wearing hearing protection / hearing impaired (e.g., manufacturing or utility plant, machine shop, etc.)
- Visual ring notification for a call center, warehouse, restaurant or kitchen, etc.
- Alerting in noise sensitive environments (e.g., maternity ward, court room, studio, library, etc.)
- Mass notification for security, safety and emergency alerting (e.g., school lockdown or evacuation, workplace safety or weather warning, etc.)
- ADA and OSHA compliance
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, and Polycom to name a few
- Multicast send or receive capability for cost effective scalability – mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, strobes and paging adapters for more comprehensive PA and alerting solution requirements
- Selectable, preloaded flash patterns and intensities
- Available colored lens in amber, blue, clear & red
- Light splashes onto wall or ceiling for enhanced visibility
- Mounts to double gang box or any flat surface (i.e. ceiling or wall mount)
- Up to 198 candela luminous intensity
- Configurable through web interface
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP)
- SNMP supervision or via Algo 8300 Controller
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input and output
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified