Grandstream GXV 3370 IP Video Phone with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users. It features a 7” touch screen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for custom apps.
Grandstream GXV 3370 IP Video Phone with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio including SIP based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services. This video phone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 7-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability