- IEEE 802.3af /at power on up to 8 ports
- 9 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports
- Supports PoE power up to 30W for each PoE port
- 6KV lightining protection
- Supports Simple Port VLAN setup
- Smart Power Management
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity and speed
- Large Buffer design for smooth performance
- Desktop metal case with 63W Eexternal power supply
Plug and Play – The standards-based PoE Switch senses and adjusts for network speed and cabling type automatically, for easy integration into your existing 10/100 Ethernet network. For PoE, the switch automatically detects IEEE802.3af /at-compliant devices, and supplies power as needed. Front panel LEDs keep you informed of switch and PoE status.
Quiet and Compact –Engineered for compact convenience, it durable metal case that is easily positioned on your desktop or a wall, using the included mounting hardware. The fan-less design quietly integrates with your small office environment.
Great Value – With data switching and Power over Ethernet integrated into one unit, the PoE Switch saves space, reduces cables and eliminates the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets – lowering installation costs, simplifying installation of PoE-capable devices, and eliminating the need for electricians or extension cords. All in all, a great benefit for a modest price.