Showing all 4 results
Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter / Ringer
Loud Telephone Ringer / Alerter – IP PoE Speaker for noisy areas
In noisy factory environments where it is difficult to hear the telephone ring, the Algo 8180 can be used as a loud ringer / alerter to notify users of phones ringing. The Algo 8180 is a SIP compliant speaker capable of integration with IP Phone systems, it supports PoE for quick and easy installation and does not require an additional amplifier.
Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter for Loud Ring and Voice Paging
Equipped with a high efficiency integrated amplifier and tuned high quality loud speaker, the 8180 is typically eight times louder than a telephone speaker. If the optional 1185 Horn Speaker is used, then the 8180 can be twenty times louder.
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity – no additional amplifier needed
- Multicast to scale from one to many speakers
- Talkback – The 8180 microphone supports talkback in page mode for two way communication and verification
- Multifunctional speaker for voice paging, loud ringing, emergency notification alerting and bell scheduling applications
Please contact us by email for pricing of Algo 8180
Algo 8188 Ceiling Speaker, with Integrated Mic, PoE
PoE Wideband IP Ceiling Speaker for Voice Paging, Notification Alerting & Playing Background Music
- IP voice paging, indoors, for a school, campus, hospital, retail store, and office. Note: Placement of the speaker in areas subject to moisture (e.g. shower) is possible when fitted with the 8188MEM Hydrophobic Membrane Screen.
- Multicast wide area emergency, safety and security notification alerts (e.g., lockdown, evacuation, reverse evacuation, medical emergency, safety alert, etc.). Combine with any number of Algo visual and audible IP endpoints
- OSHA compliance
- Scheduled or automated announcements. Using the Algo 8301 to multicast, announcements/tones can be played over any model of Algo IP speaker. For example, school (i.e., class changes, recess, playing an anthem, etc.), retail and healthcare announcements (i.e., store closing, visiting hours, etc.), and workplace shift changes, breaks, etc.
- IP loud ringing to avoid missed calls in a higher noise environment where telephone ringing is difficult to hear
- Play background music (e.g., multicast via 8301 music input)
Please contact us for Price
Escene PS760 SIP Speaker, Ceiling Mount, Integrated Mic, PoE$449.00
SIP Paging Speaker / Ringer with integrated Mic
- HD Voice, Full duplex talking, Auto-AEC.
- 13W speaker.
- Supports G722, G711, G726 and G729 Codecs.
- Steel Mesh Cover to protect speaker.
- Supports 20 paging groups.
- LEDs and function keys embedded design.
- Supports VAD, CNG, AEC, AGC audio processing.
- Built-in microphone.
- PoE power supply (802.3af / at).
- Can be configured as a loud Ringer/ Alerter.
- Supports remote web management and maintenance.
ES 760P supports easy integration with IP Phone systems and is ideally suited for PA Broadcasts in Schools, Healthcare, Parking Areas, Warehouses, Shopping Centers, Public Venues, Transport Hubs etc.
Tema AD639R SIP Loud Ringer Alerter$575.00
- Operates as a SIP Ringer Alerter
- Alarm Signal with telephone notification
- Visual Alert Signalling via optional Flashing Light
- Customise ring tones / music by loading files
- Can be used as a PA speaker for announcements
- Easy installation with integrated PoE
- Integrated input and web relay options
- Wall mount with adjustable angle bracket
Showing all 4 results